Best Amazon QuickSight Alternatives
In this article, we are going to list the top ten most similar alternatives to Amazon QuickSight found in the Data Visualization section. We extracted all known advertised features from every tool in the Data Visualization category, ran a custom cluster analysis, and finally compared every tool to every other tool to sort out those Data Visualization solutions that are the most like (or unlike) Amazon QuickSight.
Head on over to our original Amazon QuickSight research publication for a scatter plot, a top ten list, a custom survey, featured descriptions, and more details about the research principles behind these top ten alternatives and bottom ten alternatives lists for Amazon QuickSight. Clicking on a link will take you to a page dedicated to that tool. Note that the bottom ten tools listed here are not necessarily inferior to Amazon QuickSight.
Amazon QuickSight - Top 10 Most Similar Alternatives
- Dundas BI - Has 15 similar features
- GoodData - Has 15 similar features
- Pyramid Analytics - Has 15 similar features
- SAP Lumira - Has 15 similar features
- Tableau - Has 14 similar features
- Qlikview - Has 14 similar features
- Domo - Has 14 similar features
- Microsoft Power BI - Has 14 similar features
- Zoho Analytics - Has 14 similar features
- MicroStrategy - Has 14 similar features
Amazon QuickSight - Top 10 Most Dissimilar Alternatives
- Lumalytics - Has 3 similar features
- AnswerRocket - Has 4 similar features
- Sigma JS - Has 4 similar features
- ChartBlocks - Has 4 similar features
- Quadrigram - Has 5 similar features
- Cluvio - Has 7 similar features
- Visme - Has 7 similar features
- Whatagraph - Has 7 similar features
- Grafana - Has 7 similar features
- Phocas - Has 8 similar features
All Amazon QuickSight Features in Order of Popularity
Amazon QuickSight Details
Free trial: Limited
Feature summary: An AI-powered (BI) service that is built for the cloud, Amazon QuickSight is embeddable and scalable. Quickly design and publish dashboards that uncover valuable insights.
Age of Software/Company: 7.6 Yrs
Industry thought leadership blog: Click to visit blog.