Best AnswerRocket Alternatives
In this article, we are going to list the top ten most similar alternatives to AnswerRocket contained in our Data Visualization section. We extracted all known advertised features from every tool in the Data Visualization category, ran a custom cluster analysis, and finally compared every tool to every other tool to discover Data Visualization solutions that are the most like (or unlike) AnswerRocket.
Take a look at our AnswerRocket research publication for a scatter plot, a top ten list, a custom survey, featured descriptions, and more details about the research principles behind these top ten alternatives and bottom ten alternatives lists for AnswerRocket. Clicking on a link will take you to a page dedicated to that tool. Note that the bottom ten tools listed here are not necessarily inferior to AnswerRocket.
AnswerRocket - Top 10 Most Similar Alternatives
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Has 8 similar features
- IBM Cognos Analytics - Has 8 similar features
- Phocas - Has 8 similar features
- Yellowfin BI - Has 8 similar features
- Logi Analytics - Has 8 similar features
- Domo - Has 7 similar features
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics Platform - Has 7 similar features
- MicroStrategy - Has 7 similar features
- Exago BI - Has 7 similar features
- DataHero - Has 7 similar features
AnswerRocket - Top 10 Most Dissimilar Alternatives
- Sigma JS - Has 1 similar features
- TapClicks - Has 3 similar features
- RAWgraphs - Has 3 similar features
- Grafana - Has 3 similar features
- Lumalytics - Has 4 similar features
- Datapine - Has 4 similar features
- Amazon QuickSight - Has 4 similar features
- Qlikview - Has 4 similar features
- Quadrigram - Has 5 similar features
- SAP Lumira - Has 5 similar features
All AnswerRocket Features in Order of Popularity
Free trial: Not Available
Feature summary: A simple way to maximize data, AnswerRocket provides users access to powerful data insights. Save time by creating insightful visualizations and by automating analysis.
Age of Software/Company: 7.3 Yrs
Industry thought leadership blog: Click to visit blog.