Best DataHero Alternatives
In this article, we are going to list the top ten most similar alternatives to DataHero contained in our Data Visualization section. We extracted all known advertised features from every tool in the Data Visualization category, ran a custom cluster analysis, and finally compared every tool to every other tool to sort out those Data Visualization solutions that are the most like (or unlike) DataHero.
Head on over to our original DataHero research publication for a scatter plot, a top ten list, a custom survey, featured descriptions, and more details about the research principles behind these top ten alternatives and bottom ten alternatives lists for DataHero. Clicking on a link will take you to a page dedicated to that tool. Note that the bottom ten tools listed here are not necessarily inferior to DataHero.
DataHero - Top 10 Most Similar Alternatives
- MicroStrategy - Has 13 similar features
- Yellowfin BI - Has 13 similar features
- Domo - Has 12 similar features
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics Platform - Has 12 similar features
- Pyramid Analytics - Has 12 similar features
- Tableau - Has 11 similar features
- Dundas BI - Has 11 similar features
- Zoho Analytics - Has 11 similar features
- GoodData - Has 11 similar features
- Oracle BI - Has 11 similar features
DataHero - Top 10 Most Dissimilar Alternatives
- Sigma JS - Has 1 similar features
- Lumalytics - Has 4 similar features
- Datapine - Has 5 similar features
- Chartio - Has 5 similar features
- Quadrigram - Has 6 similar features
- Infor Birst - Has 6 similar features
- Cluvio - Has 6 similar features
- Grafana - Has 6 similar features
- ChartBlocks - Has 6 similar features
- Targit - Has 7 similar features
All DataHero Features in Order of Popularity
Free trial: 15 Days
Pricing: $49 / Month
Feature summary: Making complicated business intelligence tools easy, DataHero helps to automate insights quickly. Provides the ability to make high-quality reports, charts, and dashboards from data.
Age of Software/Company: 10.6 Yrs
Industry thought leadership blog: Click to visit blog.