Best Microsoft Power BI Alternatives
In this article, we are going to list the top ten most similar alternatives to Microsoft Power BI contained in our Data Visualization category. We extracted all known advertised features from every tool in the Data Visualization category, ran a custom cluster analysis, and finally compared every tool to every other tool to discover Data Visualization solutions which were the most similar or dissimilar to Microsoft Power BI.
Check out our original Microsoft Power BI research publication for a scatter plot, a top ten list, a custom survey, featured descriptions, and more details about the research principles behind these top ten alternatives and bottom ten alternatives lists for Microsoft Power BI. Clicking on a link will take you to a page dedicated to that tool. Note that the bottom ten tools listed here are not necessarily inferior to Microsoft Power BI.
Microsoft Power BI - Top 10 Most Similar Alternatives
- SAP Lumira - Has 15 similar features
- Dundas BI - Has 14 similar features
- Zoho Analytics - Has 14 similar features
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics Platform - Has 14 similar features
- GoodData - Has 14 similar features
- Amazon QuickSight - Has 14 similar features
- MicroStrategy - Has 14 similar features
- Pyramid Analytics - Has 14 similar features
- Oracle BI - Has 14 similar features
- Sisense - Has 14 similar features
Microsoft Power BI - Top 10 Most Dissimilar Alternatives
- Lumalytics - Has 2 similar features
- Sigma JS - Has 3 similar features
- Quadrigram - Has 4 similar features
- AnswerRocket - Has 5 similar features
- ChartBlocks - Has 5 similar features
- Targit - Has 7 similar features
- Datapine - Has 7 similar features
- RAWgraphs - Has 7 similar features
- Cluvio - Has 7 similar features
- Visme - Has 7 similar features
All Microsoft Power BI Features in Order of Popularity
Microsoft Power BI Details
Free trial: Limited
Pricing: $9.99 / Month
Feature summary: The best data visualization tools and software will generate a variety of different charts, graphs, and map types via a simple, intuitive dashboard interface. But it’s important to choose a tool that has the flexibility and features needed to address the ongoing needs of your organization.
Age of Software/Company: 1.3 Yrs
Industry thought leadership blog: Click to visit blog.