Best Oracle BI Alternatives
In this article, we are going to list the top ten most similar alternatives to Oracle BI within our Data Visualization category. We extracted all known advertised features from every tool in the Data Visualization category, ran a custom cluster analysis, and finally compared every tool to every other tool to discover Data Visualization solutions that were most similar and most dissimilar to Oracle BI.
Check out our original Oracle BI research publication for a scatter plot, a top ten list, a custom survey, featured descriptions, and more details about the research principles behind these top ten alternatives and bottom ten alternatives lists for Oracle BI. Clicking on a link will take you to a page dedicated to that tool. Note that the bottom ten tools listed here are not necessarily inferior to Oracle BI.
Oracle BI - Top 10 Most Similar Alternatives
- Dundas BI - Has 16 similar features
- Zoho Analytics - Has 16 similar features
- GoodData - Has 16 similar features
- Pyramid Analytics - Has 16 similar features
- Sisense - Has 16 similar features
- Plotly - Has 15 similar features
- Looker - Has 15 similar features
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics Platform - Has 15 similar features
- MicroStrategy - Has 15 similar features
- SAP Lumira - Has 15 similar features
Oracle BI - Top 10 Most Dissimilar Alternatives
- Lumalytics - Has 3 similar features
- Sigma JS - Has 4 similar features
- ChartBlocks - Has 5 similar features
- AnswerRocket - Has 6 similar features
- Quadrigram - Has 6 similar features
- Cluvio - Has 7 similar features
- Infor Birst - Has 8 similar features
- Datapine - Has 8 similar features
- RAWgraphs - Has 8 similar features
- Visme - Has 8 similar features
All Oracle BI Features in Order of Popularity
Oracle BI Details
Free trial: 30 Days
Feature summary: Oracle aids in discovering valuable business insights quickly. It is mobile friendly so you can access data from anywhere. Save time, organize, and visualize using enhanced analytics.
Age of Software/Company: 1.4 Yrs
Industry thought leadership blog: Click to visit blog.