Best Semantria Alternatives
In this article, we are going to list the top ten most similar alternatives to Semantria found in the Text Analytics section. We extracted all known advertised features from every tool in the Text Analytics category, ran a custom cluster analysis, and finally compared every tool to every other tool to identify those Text Analytics solutions that are the most like (or unlike) Semantria.
Check out our original Semantria research publication for a scatter plot, a top ten list, a custom survey, featured descriptions, and more details about the research principles behind these top ten alternatives and bottom ten alternatives lists for Semantria. Clicking on a link will take you to a page dedicated to that tool. Note that the bottom ten tools listed here are not necessarily inferior to Semantria.
Semantria - Top 10 Most Similar Alternatives
- Text2Data - Has 7 similar features
- Google AutoML NLP - Has 6 similar features
- Amazon Comprehend - Has 6 similar features
- MeaningCloud - Has 6 similar features
- Intellexer - Has 6 similar features
- IBM Watson Studio - Has 5 similar features
- SAS Text Miner - Has 5 similar features
- Bitext - Has 5 similar features
- NetOwl - Has 5 similar features
- SmartLogic - Has 5 similar features
Semantria - Top 10 Most Dissimilar Alternatives
- Confirmit Genius - Has 1 similar features
- MuText - Has 2 similar features
- Luminoso - Has 3 similar features
- RapidMiner Studio - Has 3 similar features
- Ascribe - Has 4 similar features
- Megaputer - Has 4 similar features
- Etuma - Has 4 similar features
- QDA Miners WordStat - Has 4 similar features
- DiscoverText - Has 4 similar features
- Textalytic - Has 4 similar features
All Semantria Features in Order of Popularity
Free trial: Not Available
Feature summary: Uses RESTful API with graphic configuration and other tools, uses software development kit for common programming languages, can be implemented on premise, or the cloud.
Age of Software/Company: 7.2 Yrs
Industry thought leadership blog: Click to visit blog.