You’ve made the right decision to contribute a guest post! Please ensure the content you submit is well-edited and completely unique (we do not republish content that already exists elsewhere).
We are looking for articles that fall under one of these categories:
- Your own personal experiences using a software solution that has been included in one of our research publications
- A comparison article contrasting two or more software solutions that have been included in one of our research publications
- Other thought leadership on software solutions, business productivity, software feature prioritization, and marketing of SaaS platforms.
And to prove that you’ve read these instructions, please include the word “PinkElephants” in your email to us.
We suggest you email us first with several article title suggestions before you begin drafting your article to ensure your concept is in alignment with these guest post guidelines.
Please ensure your article has the following:
- Include 3 to 5 appropriate royalty-free images with your submission. Also include links to the origin where you found the images.
- Include several links to authoritative sources such as Wikipedia or other sources of info or authoritative sites
- Include several links to other content in our blog that makes sense contextually
By giving us your guest post, you also grant all aspects of ownership over the content. You are not allowed to republish the content elsewhere after we publish it. We do publish with attribution to you, the author.